Fox Creek Pet Ranch
Overnight Guests: $60 per night/per dog
(10% off overnight stays when two or more dogs in the same family stay at the Ranch at the same time)
Bath - $20 - $45
Nails - $15
Bordatella Vaccine - $25
WHAT YOU AND YOUR DOG CAN EXPECT AT THE RANCH:
We specialize in overnight and long-term care. This is not their home, we know we cannot duplicate home, however, we strive to be the next best thing! Think of it like going to grandma's house! We think what makes the Ranch so special is that we are a small, family-run business. We pride ourselves on personally getting to know your dog so that we can provide the best experience for them! We want them to feel like they are part of our family here on the Ranch. We want them to feel like they are on vacation at a place that is safe, where they can play, and rest comfortably, and most of all, we want them to feel like they are loved like one of our own!
WE ARE ALL-INCLUSIVE!
THERE IS NEVER AN EXTRA CHARGE FOR THE LITTLE THINGS!
~ Everyone is provided with their own "house".
This is where they will sleep, eat, and get treat time. Each sparkling clean, cozy space is set up with the custom needs of your dog(s). We have different style beds and kennels available so that we can find your baby's sweet spot!
~ Everyone is given sufficient potty breaks.
~ Playtime and exercise will be provided multiple times a day. The dogs go out in small groups, or alone, depending on the needs and personalities of the dogs that are here. We have two small fenced paddocks and the back of our property is completely fenced providing a dog park-like area for exercise and fun!
We always strive for the most outs we can get. We have found that the dogs get out to play an average of 4-6 times a day depending upon things like the weather and guest list.
~ Beds, bowls, blankets, bedding, toys, bones & treats are provided at no additional cost and we prefer to use our own. Be sure to notify us if they cannot have these goodies.
WE WANT TO ENSURE A GOOD FIT!
We want your dog to be happy! To ensure the Ranch is the right fit for your dog we require an overnight trial before boarding. Please text or call to schedule your dog's first sleepover!
VACCINE AND HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
* We require a current and up-to-date Rabies, distemper and parvo.
* To best protect our guests against kennel cough, we require the Bordatella vaccine to be given within 6 months of their stay regardless of the type of vaccine given. We do offer the Bordatella vaccine here for $25.
* We highly recommend the lepto vaccine and encourage you to discuss the lepto and flu vaccines with your veterinarian.
* We highly recommend you get a fecal check every 6 months if you frequently board, visit dog parks, or walk your dog outside of your own yard.
* Your dog must be free of fleas and ticks upon arrival.
WHAT TO BRING
Your dog's food and medication.
We kindly request that you please do not bring any other items from home. We prefer to use our own beds, blankets and bowls. We even provide hard bones! 🥰🐶
HOW YOU CAN HELP US PREP YOUR FOOD AND MEDICATIONS
We kindly ask our guests to please bring your pets dry food in individual ziplock baggies. Each baggie should be one meal for each pet.
1. Please bag the food for each meal (not per day).
2. Please label each bag with your pets name.
3. If AM is different than PM please indicate that on the bag as well.
4. Please do this for each pet unless they share a bowl at feeding time.
Please label all cans of food with your dog's name on the side of the can.
Please prep it all ahead of time
(pre-measure, pre-chop, etc). Place each meal in individual meal servings in a ziplock bag.
We have a refrigerator and freezer to accommodate those needs if necessary.
Please label all medications and/or check that the label reflects your current dosage and proper time increments. Please bring pill pockets if needed.
Thank you! 🐾🥰🐶